Why pay a high price for seasoned crackers when you can spend .89 cents for a big box of saltines and put your own toppings on them?
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and top with saltines.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Top with your choice of seasonings (I use them all).
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on plate.
- Serve with your favorite cheese or dip.
- Note: Don't be afraid to really load them up because some of the topping is going to fall off.