Miss Erin's Note:
These are great and you can usually find the ingredients already in the house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- 3Arrange crackers snugly in a single layer, filling the sheet completely, about 40 crackers.
- 4In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
- 5Add the brown sugar and mix well.
- 6Pour the butter mixture evenly over crackers, spreading as necessary.
- 7Bake 8-10 minutes, or until the butter is bubbly.
- 8Remove the sheet from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the crackers.
- 9When the chips have softened, spread them over the crackers with a knife.
- 10Sprinkle immediately with the nuts.
- 11Let the cookies cool 5-10 minutes before cutting between the individual cookies with a spatula.
- 12Remove them to a plate, keeping them in a single layer.
- 13If you don't remove them while they are still warm, they will stick to the foil.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saltine Toffee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.4
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 169.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g