Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so easy to make, and can easily be done the same way for chicken or even fish! These can be on your table in about 15 minutes!! You should get boneless pork chops that are slightly thick (I am not so good at measuring), but still thin enough to cook quickly. If you get thick ones just pound them about a bit so that they will cook faster.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 10 saltine crackers
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Crush the saltines very fine in a food processor. If you don't have one, crush the crackers in a baggie with a rolling pin.
- Add the cheese, corn starch, and seasonings and pulse a couple of times to mix them in well. Again, if no food processor, add them to the crushed crackers in the baggie and mix well.
- Add the crumb mixture to a pie plate. Dip the pork chops and cover well with the crumbs. Double dip them to ensure a good amount of crumbs.
- In a hot skillet, add 1/4 cup of oil. Pan fry for about 3-5 minutes on each side and both sides are golden brown.
- Remove from pan and cover with foil to keep warm if a gravy is desired.