These are fantastic! Don't let the thought of saltine crackers turn you away. You won't believe how delicious these turn out!
- Line jelly roll pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Lay crackers out flat on foil.
- Melt sugar and butter until foamy (3 minutes).
- Pour over crackers and spread to coat.
- Bake 10 minutes in 350ºF oven.
- Remove from oven.
- While hot, sprinkle with chocolate chips, let soften and melt, then spread.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Let cool.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- Break into pieces like peanut brittle.
- Serves one, hee hee, two if you share!