Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another great recipe from Tim Malzer. We loved it. Hope you enjoy it. Serve with Basil-Peach Sauce.
Make and share this Saltimbocca With Grilled Peaches recipe from Food.com.
- Remove a few rosemary needles from the bottom of each sprig.
- Flatten schnitzel, lay a piece of ham on each schnitzel. Fold schnitzel in half and fasten each with a sprig of rosemary.
- Halve and remove pit from each peach, salt lightly and marinate in 2 T of olive oil.
- Salt & pepper the schnitzel, and grill in a grill pan on high heat in the rest of the oil for 2 minutes on each side. Add peaches for the last minute and grill on each side.
- Serve with Basil-Peach Sauce.