Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this recipe from my latest magazine from King Arthur Flour and it sounds awesome. They show it drizzeled over brie and served with toasted french baquette slices but I think it'll be great over ice cream too. Sweet, Salty, Smooth and Cream, it has it all. I'm sure guessing at the serving size and cooking time as it depends on how much you use and how fast your caramel melts.
- 1 lb caramel, preferably from a block
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Combine all ingredients in large saucepan set over medium heat.
- Stir frequently, conitnue to heat until caramel has liquefied and ingredients have blended together.
- Transfer to jars and cool.