Yummy for those that like the sweet/salty mix...throw in brownies, what's not to love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper (my preference) or grease with cooking spray.
- 3Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Ingredients include the eggs, water and vegetable oil. Amounts may differ from the ingredients listed above.
- 4Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared pan. Spreading until the bottom of the pan is evenly coated. Then add two even layers of pretzels, cover the entire surface. Carefully spoon the remaining brownie batter on top to cover the pretzels.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove and set on a cooling rack to cool.
- 6Spoon the caramel sauce onto the top of the brownies in an even layer. (If it is too thick, microwave for 30 seconds, make sure to remove the cap.
- 7Sprinkle the caramel with a few pinches of sea salt.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salted Pretzel Caramel Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.7
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 240.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature pretzel twists