- 3 cups salted peanuts, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups peanut butter chips (12 oz.)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half the peanuts in an ungreased 11x7x2 pan; set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and peanut butter chips over low heat.
- Add milk and marshmallows, cook and stir until melted.
- Pour over the peanuts.
- Sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Cut into bars.