Recipe by AlexandriaAngel
excellent copy of Salted Nut Rolls, I used to do candy parties where I taugh this recipe. Everyone loved them. Quick and easy!
Top Review by Denise G.
Wow, these taste just like salted nut rolls! They are easy to make. The only thing is that they are not very pretty when you take them out of the pan as the noughat never really sets up so it's messy. But who cares? They taste fantastic.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package miniature marshmallows (white)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and peanut butter chips in a 3 qt casserole in microwave at 50% power for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Until chips and butter are melted.
- (powers and times are approximate).
- Add 1 can eagle brand milk.
- Heat to almost boiling (about 4 minutes at 50% power).
- Add mini marshmallows.
- Stir in, (marshmallows will not melt completely).
- Butter a 13 x 9, tupperware will work.
- Put in 1/2 jar of peanuts, Pour mixture over peanuts.
- Add rest of peanuts on top.
- Best if cooled completely before serving.