1/2 Photos of Salted Nut Roll Squares
A cookie bar that tastes a lot like a Salted Nut Roll.
My Private Note
nine x ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 2 cups cocktail peanuts
- 1In large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients-- hold out the marshmallows.
- 2Press the crumb mixture in bottom of ungreased 9x13-inch pan.
- 3Bake in 350 degree oven until light golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and immediately spread marshmallows evenly on top of crust.
- 5Return to oven for 2 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- 6Remove from oven and cool.
- 7In large saucepan, heat corn syrup, butter, vanilla and peanut butter chips just until chips melt.
- 8Stir mixture to smooth texture.
- 9Remove from heat, stir in the cereal and peanuts.
- 10Spoon warm topping over the marshmallows and spread to cover evenly.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salted Nut Roll Squares
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.6
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 115.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g