- 709.77 ml powdered sugar
- 198.44 g jar marshmallow creme
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml almond extract
- 396.89 g caramels
- 44.37 ml water
- 473.18 ml chopped salted nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix center well kneading till smooth, it will seem very dry.
- Shape into 8 rolls, roll them in wax paper.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt caramels with water and beat well.
- Roll logs in caramel and then into chopped nuts.
- Keep in an airtight plastic container lined with wax paper and keep refrigerated.
- Keeps 2-4 weeks.
- Prep time is to make them only -- not freezer time.