- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 14 ounces caramels
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups chopped salted nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix center well kneading till smooth, it will seem very dry.
- Shape into 8 rolls, roll them in wax paper.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt caramels with water and beat well.
- Roll logs in caramel and then into chopped nuts.
- Keep in an airtight plastic container lined with wax paper and keep refrigerated.
- Keeps 2-4 weeks.
- Prep time is to make them only -- not freezer time.