- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 3 ingredients together with mixer until crumbs form and press into a greased 9X13 pan. Bake 10-12 minutes at 350.
- Remove and sprinkle marshmallows over top. Return to oven for a few minutes until marshmallows begin to puff. Cool completely.
- Heat next 4 ingredients in saucepan until smooth. Add rice krispies and peanuts and mix well. Pour over marshmallows and chill before cutting into small squares.