Recipe by Cooking Pleasure
This recipe is exclusively for those, who love to eat cookies, but do not like very sweet stuff. A super-easy recipe to make, and a super delicious cookie to have at tea time or as a snack.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 180 C / 350 F / Gas mark 4.
- In a large bowl, mix oil and sugar using a whisk or fork.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add flour, salt, cumin seeds and baking powder.
- Mix well to combine until it forms a ball.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Shape the biscuits with a cookie cutter.
- Put on the lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Serve with coffee or tea.