Salted Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (14 1/8 ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- LINE 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending over pan edges.
- HEAT sweetened condensed milk and chocolate hazelnut spread in heavy saucepan over medium heat until bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until completely melted. Stir in hazelnuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Let rest 5 mintues. Sprinkle evenly with sea salt.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting foil. Cut into 64 1-inch squares.