Recipe by Satyne
Another Nigella recipe that I am dying to try. A nice photo and other amazing recipes are at the original link, please check it out. http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/salted-caramel-martini
- 30 ml butterscotch schnapps
- 1 sprinkling fleur de sel (for the glass rim)
- 30 ml vodka
- 15 ml dry white vermouth
Directions See How It's Made
- For those who want to begin with drinks not food, take a small martini glass, dab a little butterscotch schnapps around the rim then dredge in fleur de sel.
- In a small jug, mix the vodka, butterscotch schnapps and dry white vermouth.
- Pour carefully into waiting martini glass so as not to disturb the salt rim.