Recipe by Ceezie
This recipe came from Jen another mother on my daughters soccer team. She claims its tasty
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 19 ounces butterscotch caramel sauce
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup coarse kosher salt or 1⁄4 cup coarse sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9x13 glass baking dish (make sure you get the sides too).
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, butter, cinnamon and baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Press 1/2 of the mixture into the baking dish, bake for 10 minute
- Pour butterscotch caramel topping into a medium size bowl and stir in the 6 tbsp flour. Pull baking dish from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips over the warm crust, pour thickened caramel evenly over the chocolate chips. You can use and off set spatula to help spread the caramel. Sprinkle the coarse salt over the caramel topping.
- You can gently pat the crumble crust and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely and then cut into bars.