Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Added for ZWT 6.
Make and share this Salted Cabbage and Szechwan Peppercorns recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the cabbage, in a large glass or plastic container. Toss in the cabbage and mix well.
- Find a pot cover that is just smaller than the top of the container, then place it on top of the cabbage mixture.
- Weigh the lid down with something about 5 lbs.
- Let the mixture sit for about an hour. Remove the weight, then toss again. Let it sit for another hour.
- Eat or refrigerate for a few days.