Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from our favorite restuarant, Saltaire. It's a really delicious treat. the addition of the goat cheese and cajun spice really makes a big difference from conventional crab dip.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Squeeze all juice from crab.
- Mix all ingredients except crab in mixer for approx 2 minutes.
- Add crab and mix for another minute.
- Place the dip in a ceramic dish and bake at 350 for 7 minutes or until warm in the centre.
- Serve with warm fresh bread.
made this in Culinary school an Man What a HOOT it lasted maybe 5 min an was gone. served it with 3" celery stalks . Im Cajun an we made one change to recipe were you had goat cheese I used MOZZ. an Provlan lez-a-bonta-roula( let the good times roll)
This was great. Definitely a re-make.