Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Salt & vinegar chips are my favorite - I just wish I'd thought of this idea a long time ago! From Eating Well.
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- white vinegar
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450ºF and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil and pepper.
- Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with vinegar and salt to taste, toss and serve.
I've had this recipe saved for quite a while, and decided to have it with Meaty Baked Beans last night. Wonderfully complementary! Couldn't be much easier, too. I did leave the potato unpeeled and cut into large wedges. Will have to have this again. Thnx for posting, SweetJezebel.