Salt-Sweet Sage Roast Chicken With Roast Apple Side.
- Preheat oven to 210°C/190°C fan forced.
- Cut fillets crosswise into 4 chunks. Season with black pepper; top each with a sage leaf. Wrap in a slice of prosciutto and secure with toothpicks. Set aside.
- Toss apples with the oil in a flameproof roasting pan. Top with chicken. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear when tested with a skewer. Remove chicken to a plate; cover with foil.
- Place pan with apples over a moderate heat on the stovetop. Add stock and balsamic; simmer briefly until juices concentrate. Season to taste. Spoon apples and juices onto serving plates. Top with chicken.
- Serve with veggies & mash.