Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is like salt potatoes only they are roasted instead of boiled. Simple, quick and delicious. Recipe from Epicurious.
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lb about 10 small white potatoes (1 1/2-inch) or 1 lb yukon gold potato, scrubbed well
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Stir together oil and salt in a small shallow baking dish.
- Add potatoes and rub with oil mixture to coat.
- Bake in middle of oven until tender when pierced with a sharp paring knife, about 30 to 35 minutes.
Great potatoes. Ended up using kosher and seas salt but great flavor.
Very good roasted potatoes. I used tiny Dutch Baby Gold potatoes and each bite had the crispy, salty skin and the buttery flesh. Thanks for posting.
We love this recipe....I use Yukon Gold potatoes...and put them in the crock pot! Can't go wrong with olive oil and kosher salt!!!