Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is great for freshening skin after a long winter. It lightly exfoliates and seals in moisture. Do it once a year if you are doing "Ginger Compress"(recipe posted separately). This is from the book "Glow- A Prescription For Radiant Health and Beauty" by Christina Pirello (author of COOKING THE WHOLE FOODS WAY). I read this book in Books-a-million(BAM) today and this is one of the "best" beauty books I've ever read!
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse your body well under a hot shower.
- While it is still wet, rub generous handfuls of salt over your skin gently without applying alot of pressure.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Rub a thin layer of barley malt over your skin.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
- Enjoy your spring in your soft and fresh skin!