Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enjoy the flavor of Blackened Seasoned food without all the salt.
Make and share this Salt-Free Blackened Seasoning recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until mixed. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
I did not care for this. I'm not a lover of thyme and this had an over powering taste of thyme for me. Perhaps if the thyme was cut back to 1 tsp. like the other spices it would make a difference. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup
Too startling close for comfort from this Louisiana gal's point of view. Made for Spring PAC 2012.