1/2 Photos of Salt Dough
This is dough you can use to make Christmas ornaments
My Private Note
- 1Mix all ingredients together except water together.
- 2Mix water in a little at a time.
- 3Knead dough 7-10 minutes.
- 4Roll out dough and cut into shapes.
- 5Allow to air dry or bake at 325 on a foiled cookie sheet.
- 6For each 1/4 inch of thickness, cook for 1/2 hour.
- 7Allow to cool and decorate as desired.
- 8Store dough in plastic bag.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salt Dough
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2358.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g