Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy and yummy way of cooking chicken. It can be done with any sort of chips. The original recipe had cornchips and parmasen cheese but I prefer the salt and vinegar.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Beat eggs and vinegar in a bowl.
- Crush chips in bag until they are completed smooshed. Pour chip bits onto a plate.
- Put tbs of oil into a baking dish and swish around so it covers base of dish.
- Dip chicken tenderloins into egg mixture and then roll in chips. Make sure chicken is completely covered with chips. Do this with all chicken tenderloins.
- Position chicken in baking tray. cook uncovered in oven for 15-20 minutes on each side. Keep an eye on chips to make sure they do not burn. If they do turn the oven down.
- Cut chicken to make sure it is cooked. Chips should have darkened a little.