1/1 Photo of Salt and Pepper Salmon With Lime Mayonnaise With Potatoes
From Australian Good Food - I've been told to eat fresh salmon at least twice a week and this looks good so saving it here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 800 g baby potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil (80ml)
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 3 teaspoons sea salt (flakes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peppercorns (cracked mixed)
- 4 (160 g) salmon fillets (skin on)
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar (60ml)
- 1 small red onion (cut into thin wedges)
- 1 bunch chives (cut into 4cm lengths)
- 2 tablespoons dill (roughly chopped)
- 1Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan forced.
- 2Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes until just cooked and drain and cool for 5 minutes.
- 3Using a fork, gently flatten potatoes and place in a roasting pan and drizzle with 2 tablespoon of oil and season with salt and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp.
- 4Combines the mayonnaise ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Combine flour, sea salt and cracked pepper and dust the flesh sides of the salmon in the flour mixture.
- 6Spray a non stick frying pan with oil and heat on high and cook salmon skin side down for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp and then turn and cook for 2 to 3 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- 7Whisk vinegar and remaining olive oil and add warm potatoes, onions and herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- 8Place smashed potatoes on serving plates and top with salmon and serve with lime mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salt and Pepper Salmon With Lime Mayonnaise With Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.9
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 2002.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 37.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar