Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this up based on a relatively empty cupboard. It tastes great, and is the easiest thing in the world to make.
- 400 g skinless chicken breasts
- 1 -2 tablespoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon pepper
- . 5 lemon, juice of
- 3 -4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- vegetable oil, for frying
- plain flour, for dredging
- Use a meat hammer to slightly flatten the chicken breast.
- Rub the salt and pepper into both sides of the meat.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour.
- Fry the chicken in a small amount of vegetable oil for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Put the chicken on a plate lined with paper towelling, and place in an oven pre-heated to 60ºC, to keep it warm.
- In the same frypan that you used for the chicken, melt the butter, and add the lemon juice.
- Stir gently on low heat, until heated through.
- Serve chicken with steamed vegetables, and pour sauce over the chicken.