1/1 Photo of Salt and Pepper Chicken
* Pamela *'s Note:
Adapted from Company's Coming "Chicken Now" --Great for the grill!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken breasts or 2 lbs chicken thighs or 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons montreal steak spice, I suggest Faux Montreal Steak Rub Seasoning Mix - Substitute
- 1/2-1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt, more if desired
- 1Combine ingredients in a ziploc bag and shake to cover chicken pieces.
- 2Let sit 2 hours or overnight for more pronounced flavour.
- 3Bake or Grill until juices run clear.
- 4For OAMC: freeze after step one, defrost overnight in fridge and then Bake or Grill as directed.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salt and Pepper Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.7
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 290.5 mg
- Sodium 886.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 95.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: