Recipe by * Pamela *
Adapted from Company's Coming "Chicken Now" --Great for the grill!
Top Review by DesertRose15
This chicken was so flavorful and juicy! I followed the OAMC directions, putting it all together a couple of weeks ago and taking it out of the freezer one day to thaw and grill the next night. The next day I sliced the leftover chicken, heated it up and added to a large green tossed salad for dinner the next night. Yum!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts or 2 lbs chicken thighs or 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons montreal steak spice, I suggest Faux Montreal Steak Rub Seasoning Mix - Substitute
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt, more if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in a ziploc bag and shake to cover chicken pieces.
- Let sit 2 hours or overnight for more pronounced flavour.
- Bake or Grill until juices run clear.
- For OAMC: freeze after step one, defrost overnight in fridge and then Bake or Grill as directed.