Recipe by djmastermum
Deep fried, crispy bite sized pieces of chicken.
Top Review by Aussie-In-California
I have been looking for a recipe for this for awhile. The directions were easy to follow and it took no time at all to put together. I made a few changes: used 1 tbsp of black ground pepper and 1 tbsp of white ground pepper and added roasted garlic flakes and garlic powder to the breading mix. After assembling everything I discovered I was out of corn flour so used a combo of plain wheat flour and corn meal. It was wonderful. I am sure it would have been a lot better if I had corn flour. It will definitely be a recipe that I will make again.
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 125 g cornflour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- place in milk,
- combine salt, pepper and corn flour (use less salt and pepper if you don't like salty flavors, try reducing salt to 1 tablespoon.).
- heat oil in deep fryer.
- roll chicken pieces in salt and pepper mixture and deep fry in batches.
- drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with whatever takes your fancy!