Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Heart Healthy Cookbook published by Barnes and Nobles. Use a salt shaker with large holes.
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon powdered basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into an empty salt shaker with large holes.
- Add a couple pieces of uncooked rice to prevent clumping.
- Use instead of salt to season your food.
Hi Kate - sorry I can't rate this but will go in my files. My husband is on a low salt diet and am very anxious to try this blend. Thanks for a great idea.