Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A deliciously addictive mixture of salsa and guacamole with a twist!
- 1 organic avocado, mashed into chunks
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup organic salsa (or homemade salsa, about 1/2 the smaller jar)
- 1 -2 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 -3 teaspoons lime juice (one good squirt from a plastic lime)
- Mix everything together and enjoy with your favorite corn chips! (I love organic blue corn ones.).
I was in the middle of making regular salsa and discovered there wasn't an onion in the house. found this recipe and luckily, had an avocado at hand. This really worked out well, nice consistency and great flavor, so thanks for the recipe. Will make again!
Yummy! I just got into guacamole but am still not a huge avocado fan, so I like that this tones it down. I used curly parsley, and probably some extra lime juice, and served it- yes, kittyroara, with organic blue tortilla chips. Thanks for posting!