Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from www.livingafterwls.com . A serving is 2 tablespoons.
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup purchased no-sugar-added salsa
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 1 cup shredded cheese, of your choice (reduced fat is a good choice)
- In a medium bowl combine first three ingredients with a whisk blending until smooth.
- Stir in shredded cheese.
- Chill for at least one-hour or as long as one day prior to serving.
- Variation: Salsa-Cheese Spread.
- For a thicker salsa spread substitute 1-package (8 ounce) Neufchatel 1/3 fat cheese for the yogurt and mix as above. (About 76 calories per 2-tablespoon serving, 6 fat grams, no calcium).