Recipe by Jenny H.
A coworker named Sharon brought these to a potluck at work and everyone ate them up! I stole the recipe from her and have been making them for myself for nearly every potluck I know she isn't at....hehe...evil....
Top Review by Tebo
I misplaced the recipe so winged it. Got it correct except for the cheese. I did add a bit of tabasco though and cut it up in small pieces and put it out on a pot luck table. All Gone!!! So easy to do and so good. Thank you Jenny H.
- 6 -8 large tortillas
- 16 ounces soften cream cheese
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese (mexican flavored adds a kick)
- 1 package taco seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together cream cheese and salsa.
- Start with half a package of taco seasoning and taste.
- Add more to your preference.
- Fold in cheese.
- Spread a large spoonful onto each tortilla and roll up like a skinny burrito.
- Refrigerate well.
- With a SHARP knife cut into 1-1 1/2" segments.
- Proceed to eat anything that oozes out.
- Serve with sour cream and guacomole if desired.