1/1 Photo of Salsa Wraps (Sandwich or Appetizer)
This is a wonderful twist on the generic cream cheese/ tortilla pinwheels that are served at lots of parties. You can slice these into pinwheels for an appetizer, or eat a whole tortilla as a sandwich. Green onions are another nice addition. I often leave out the ham and add more cheddar cheese-- either way, these are delicious!
My Private Note
whole w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, sour cream, dressing mix, salsa and cheddar cheese in a medium sized bowl.
- 2Spread even amounts of this mixture onto tortillas, and top with a slice of ham.
- 3Roll tortillas and chill until serving time.
- 4If desired, cut into 1" slices before serving. If serving whole, a toothpick may be needed to keep the wrap together.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Wraps (Sandwich or Appetizer)
Serving Size: 1 (1126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.0 mg
- Sodium 615.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix