Prep 2 hrs 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful topper for barbecued chicken.
- 177.44 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 158.51 ml canned black beans, drained
- 118.29 ml mango chutney or 118.29 ml Major Grey chutney
- 78.07 ml whole kernel corn
- 29.58 ml sliced green onions
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 14.79 ml diced green chili
- 0.59-1.23 ml ground coriander
- 0.26-0.39 ml hot pepper sauce (optional)
- tortilla chips or cracker
- Combine bell pepper, beans, chutney, corn, green onion, cilantro, chiles, coriander and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl; mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
Great twist on salsa! The mango chutney was a unique and delicious addition. I served it with Vegetarian Breakfast Quesadillas - a great match! Thanks for sharing!