Prep 2 hrs 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful topper for barbecued chicken.
Make and share this Salsa With a Twist recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2⁄3 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney or 1⁄2 cup Major Grey chutney
- 1⁄3 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon diced green chili
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 -6 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- tortilla chips or cracker
- Combine bell pepper, beans, chutney, corn, green onion, cilantro, chiles, coriander and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl; mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
Great twist on salsa! The mango chutney was a unique and delicious addition. I served it with Vegetarian Breakfast Quesadillas - a great match! Thanks for sharing!