Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This isn't your "average, run of the mill" red salsa, this salsa is sure to make your mouth happy!!!!! Hope you like it!!!
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped, reserve liquid)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar green olives (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
sauce (use reserved artichoke juice or 1/2 cup italian dressing instead)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry (I use more, I love the smoky tastes it gives this dip)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (again, more it you like)
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Make the sauce in a separate bowl by adding the mayonnaise, curry and garlic.
- I then start to add the artichoke juice until I get the consistency I want, usually it's kinda thin.
- Then taste sauce and add additional curry and garlic and salt if needed.
- Then mix with the tomatoes, olives, beans and artichoke hearts and refrigerate until all flavors are mixed.
- I like to serve this with tortilla scoops or large Fritos.