Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and quick dip adapted from a recipe website.
Make and share this Salsa Wheel recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl blend avocados, cream cheese, and seasoned salt until creamy.
- Spread mixture in 9 x 13 serving dish.
- Layer sour cream, followed by salsa, then cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with green onions and olives.
- Place in refrigerator to chill and serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.
Simple to make, and tastes great. Even my DD who won't eat avacados liked this.
i really like this it can be very easy to make and it taste great with chips, but i found it was really good with chicken on a sammy too...thats