- 2 medium avocados, peeled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- black olives, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl blend avocados, cream cheese, and seasoned salt until creamy.
- Spread mixture in 9 x 13 serving dish.
- Layer sour cream, followed by salsa, then cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with green onions and olives.
- Place in refrigerator to chill and serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.