Cookin' Mommy's Note:
Easy and quick dip adapted from a recipe website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl blend avocados, cream cheese, and seasoned salt until creamy.
- 2Spread mixture in 9 x 13 serving dish.
- 3Layer sour cream, followed by salsa, then cheddar cheese.
- 4Sprinkle with green onions and olives.
- 5Place in refrigerator to chill and serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Wheel
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.7
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 175.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: