Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe in Hallmark magazine as a 4 ingredient challenge. It is simple and really good. This is good enough to serve for company. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces yellow rice, package
- 16 ounces salsa verde, store bought
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄2 lb scallops
- Cook yellow rice according to package directions.
- A few minutes before rice is done, pour salsa verde into medium skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and scallops, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon seafood mixture over yellow rice, and enjoy!
A piece of cake to make and for the amount of ingredients, nice and filling