Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Womans Day Everyday Food
Make and share this Salsa Verde Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook potatoes in pot of boiling water for 15 minutes or till cooked.
- Drain, transfer to a big bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste if necessary.
- Add 1/2 mayo mixture to warm potatoes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Add remaining mayo mixture, toss to combine.
- Garnish with extra basil leaves before serving.
We really enjoyed this although I'd cut back on the dill a bit and omit the lemon juice next time as there seemed to be enough tartness with the capers and cornichons. A good grinding of pepper really lifted the salad too.
Yummy! I will add this on our new years eve salad list for our BBQ. I had to make a few adjustment to this recipe. I used in the tube dill and basil (it was all I had at home) but used fresh parsley. I used soy mayonnaise because it our favourite mayo (and lactose free) and then kept to the recipe. We all enjoyed the flavours, I was planning to eat some for lunch but there was no left overs. Served with Snappy Green Beans, Hoisin Marinated Wing Pieces and BBQ steak. Thank you katew