Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
try this on grilled tomato and mozzarella sandwichs or on cold pasta salad......delicious
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 bunches parsley (about 2 cups and I use Italian parsley)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until finely chopped.
- If not using sauce right away, cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.