Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for a party. This can be made in a large 9x13 inch pan, but I prefer to make it in two 8x8 inch pans or pie pans. This way you can have hot dip throughout the party.
- 1 (15 ounce) jar green chili salsa
- 12 ounces monterey jack cheese, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, diced (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat two 8x8 inch glass baking dishes or 9 inch glass pie pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread half of the salsa over the bottom of one of the prepared dishes.
- Top evenly with half of the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with half of the avocado, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients in the second prepared pan to serve later.