Recipe by roxsand
Spicy Green salsa with avocado twist. We make this salsa every time we grill. This salsa is to topped on grilled steak, chicken, etc.
- 3 tomatillos (good sized)
- 1 avocado
- 1 sprig cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 -5 jalapenos
- 1 slice onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil tomatillos and jalapeños until soft and tender.
- Bring all ingredients in blender tomatillos, jalapeños, cilantro, garlic, onion, salt and use the water used for boiling for the 1/4. Put all in blender along with 1/2 of the avocado or whole depends how thick you like it. Start with 1/2 first.
- Blend all ingredients together; add salt if needed or if desire thicker add rest of avocado.
- Top on grilled steak, chops, or chicken.
- Note: Add little more water if needed.