Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I came across this recipe on a blog that I recently started reading.
Make and share this Salsa Verde Beef for Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add beef chunks and brown on all sides to carmelize.
- Remove to crockpot.
- Add onion to drippings and saute until lightly browned.
- Stir in taco seasonings and heat about 1 minute.
- Add salsa and stir, scraping up any browned bits.
- Transfer liquid to crockpot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- * You can use any kind of salsa. It doesn't have to be salsa verde, but we like the flavor it adds to the beef.