Recipe by chia
not only is this really healthy, it makes great use of the fresh herbs you're growing. try it on grilled salmon, delicious and colorful.
Top Review by Rita~
This was different! Not your typical salsa verde. This reminder me more of a pesto. This was salty yet refreshing like a pesto. I did rinse the anchovies and capers.I used scallions in place of the chives. It makes less then 2 cups. Maybe because I used the vita mix and it pureed it finer.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spearmint
- 1⁄2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil