Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An authentic and delicious salsa verde thats incredibly easy to make - works GREAT with chicken enchiladas verde or just as a dip with corn chips. Enjoy!
- 1 lb tomatillo, husked, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1.Place all ingredients into a blender/food processor and puree.
- 2.Place into saucepan and cook on low heat for approximately 15 minutes.