Recipe by La Marz
This salsa is very versatile, I use it for my Chicharrones (pork rinds), enchiladas, and also, as a quick sauce for meats (like beef).
- 1 lb tomatillo
- 3 -4 jalapenos (whole)
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil in a medium sauce pan, the tomatillos (without the papery husk, and washed), and the jalapenos.
- When the jalapenos change color, put them in a blender, along with the tomatillos and some of the water.
- Add the cilantro, onion coarsley chopped, garlic salt and bouillion.
- Cover with a clean washcloth, to prevent minor burns from the hot ingredients, and blend.
- To use it, you "cook" it with some oil, before adding whatever ingredients you will be cooking with this sauce.