Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is easy and different from other dip/vegetable recipes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can white hominy
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas with jalapenos
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans with jalapenos
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup choppped fresh cilantro
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- garlic powder, to taste
- Drain all vegetables and combine in a large bowl.
- Add the seasonings to the oil.
- Stir into the vegetables.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- Serve as a vegetable dip with crackers or as a vegetable salad.